Wednesday, July 11, 2012

30 Days of Hairstyles Start

The other day I was thinking about how I never do my hair. I always just leave it straight. That is such a waste because I know how to do lots of hairstyles! So I created a list of hairstyles that I know how to do and arranged them in an order so they all correspond with each other. So I decided that I will do each hairstyle in a row, and then when I finish, I will just repeat the cycle! This way, I never wear the same hairstyle too often, I will always be changing it up, and I will never be lost in wondering how I should do my hair.
Now all of these hairstyles are pretty simple, and you probably already know how to do some of them, but I will be putting them in an order that really works for me, and hopefully you too!
I will post the process of each hairstyle for 30 days, and when the thirty days are up I will put them all together in one post.
The first hairstyle will be up soon and thanks for reading!
XOXO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment