Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beach Waves

This is the first day of my 30 Days Of Hairstyles. 
VERY SIMPLE BEACH WAVES

You don't have to do something crazy and complicated to get natural looking beach waves. All you need is wet hair and hair ties!


⬆ This is what the finished product looks from the front.⬆
⬇ And here is how you do it. ⬇


1. Shower the night before to start with wet hair. Make sure your hair isn't soaking or it won't be completely dry in the morning. Let it air dry for a few minutes before you start. Depending on the thickness of your hair, braid your hair normally in 2 - 3 braids. (My hair is Very thick so I did it in 3)
2. Go to sleep! (I put a small towel over my pillow so it doesn't get wet)
3. In the morning unravel your braids and comb your fingers through softly. 
You're done! Wasn't that easy?

P.S. I put these products in my hair before I braided it when it was wet but this is completely optional.

To return to the 30 Days of Hairstyles click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment